The mission of the National Kidney Foundation of Hawaii, a major voluntary health organization, is to prevent kidney and urinary tract diseases, to improve the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by these diseases, and to increase the availability of all organs and tissue for transplantation in Hawaii.
High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Blood Pressure and Chronic Kidney Disease (Stages 1-4)
- High Blood Pressure and Chronic Kidney Disease in Children: A Guide for Parents
- High Blood Pressure: A Look at the Causes
- High Blood Pressure: How is it Treated?
- High Blood Pressure: The Role of the Family
- Winning the Fight Against Silent Killers: A Guide for African Americans