COVID-19 Testing and Screening
The National Kidney Foundation Hawai’i Consortium through an agreement with the City and County of Honolulu now offers a simple process to test for COVID-19.
Available for $125
- Adults and children over five years of age can be tested
- No appointment necessary
- The cost for the screening is $125. This includes a doctor's order provided by the NKFH Consortium for the COVID-19 test only
- Payment for COVID-19 screening is required at the time of service by credit or debit card
- You will be notified with your lab results in 3-6 hours and information on next steps if your lab results are positive
- Interisland Pre-Travel Trusted Testing Partner
Pre-Register at kidneyhi.workplace.lumisight.com
Refund: If you are cancelling your testing, fill out the refund form and we will contact you if additional information is required. There is a $20.00 administrative fee, and please allow up to seven (7) business days for processing.
Pre-Paid by City and County of Honolulu
The City and County of Honolulu is providing COVID-19 testing without charge if you meet one of the following criteria:
- City and County of Honolulu Employees
- City and County of Honolulu First Responder
- City and County of Honolulu First Responder Family Member (must be of the same household)
- Federal and State Employees working at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport
Pre-Register at oahucitypass.lumisight.com
We are located at the following locations in the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport and Hawaiian Monarch Hotel
- Diamond Head Tour Group Area just past Baggage Claim 31 (ample parking in the parking structure or drop-off and pick-up)
- No appointment required - 9 AM to 12 AM, Monday - Sunday. Open on all Holidays.
- Hawaiian Monarch Hotel in Waikiki (444 Niu St Honolulu, HI 96815 )
- No appointment required - 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday - Sunday. Open on all Holidays.
Contact us at: Phone - (833)560-0997 ♦ Email: CovidResponse@kidneyhi.org