Grocery stores can be a confusing and even intimidating place, especially when one is trying to eat healthy! Think about it, every time we walk in the store, we are faced with hundreds of choices. Here are some tips to help you get in and out quickly and conquer the grocery store:
● Make a list - this saves time and eliminates temptation
● Never shop when you’re hungry - you’ll be less likely to make impulse decisions
● Make sure your cart is colorful - load up on fruits and veggies (fresh or frozen)
● Choose whole foods over processed foods
● Read food labels - generally the less ingredients it contains, the better (5 or less is optimal)
To learn more about healthy grocery shopping, contact Sherrie at firstname.lastname@example.org.