KEEP Healthy is the National Kidney Foundation of Hawaii's new program that is a community-based initiative to educate participants about their kidneys, risk factors for kidney disease, and steps to keep their kidneys healthy and reduce their risk.
- Adult (18 years or older)
- KEEP Healthy survey
- Blood pressure, weight, height and BMI
- Exit consultation with a health professional
- The screening usually takes about 20 minutes
- No fasting is required
- Pre-register to guarantee your space. Walk-ins okay on a first come, first serve basis
- Results are available onsite
- Please note that this is a screening and NO diagnoses are made. We encourage all individuals to see their physicians about any concerns regarding their results.