UPDATE: Effective May 11, 2021 our hours of operation at the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport will be 9:00 AM-8:00 PM (7 days a week).
COVID-19 Testing and Screening
The National Kidney Foundation Hawai’i Consortium through an agreement with the City and County of Honolulu now offers a simple process to test for COVID-19.
Available for $140
- Adults and children five years of age and over can be tested
- Pre-registration is required
- The cost for the screening is $140.
- You will be notified with your lab results on the same day and information on next steps if your lab results are positive
- Interisland Pre-Travel Trusted Testing Partner
Pre-Register at kidneyhi.workplace.lumisight.com
Refund: If you are cancelling your testing, fill out the refund form and we will contact you if additional information is required. There is a $20.00 administrative fee, and please allow up to seven (7) business days for processing.
Pre-Paid by City and County of Honolulu
The City and County of Honolulu is providing COVID-19 testing without charge if you meet one of the following criteria:
- City and County of Honolulu Employees
- City and County of Honolulu Employees Family Member (must be of the same household)
- City and County of Honolulu First Responder
- City and County of Honolulu First Responder Family Member (must be of the same household)
- Federal and State Employees working at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport
- Oahu Educators (Pre-K to 12 Education Teachers, Higher Education Professors/Lecturers, Trade School Teachers)
- Oahu Restaurant Workers/Food Service Industry Workers (Must provide Government issued ID with recent two weeks’ Pay Stub)
- Oahu Correctional Facility Employees (Must provide valid government photo ID and employee ID).
- Oahu Hotel industry employees (Must provide valid government photo ID and employee ID/paystub or letter from your employer requesting the test).
Please bring a valid identification card to verify your identity and employment with you to the test.
Pre-Register at oahucitypass.lumisight.com
We are located at the following locations in the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport and Hawaiian Monarch Hotel
- Diamond Head Tour Group Area just past Baggage Claim 31 (ample parking in the parking structure or drop-off and pick-up)
- Open 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM, 7 days a week. Open on all Holidays.
- Effective May 11, 2021 our hours of operation will be 9 AM to 8 PM at our Airport location.
- Hawaiian Monarch Hotel Upper Lobby in Waikiki (444 Niu St Honolulu, HI 96815 )
- Open 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 7 days a week. Open on all Holidays.
Contact us at: Phone - (833)560-0997 Agents available M-F (8AM-5PM) ♦ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information regarding our service offerings, please click here - Support Site